Services Going Forward as of July 2017
- Posada will cease providing supportive services at 225 Colorado Avenue (81004) this includes showers and general mail services. Our service delivery and case management will be delivered in scattered sites in the City of Pueblo. Posada’s eleven staff members will work out of the agency’s existing housing units and at the Pueblo Community Health Center Grand Avenue Clinic
- Case management and outreach to the chronically homeless will be provided Monday through Friday at the PCHC Grand Avenue Homeless Clinic from 9 to 12pm at 1008 North Grand Avenue (81003)
- If you have questions about case management or services that may be available to you after July 1, 2017 please make an appointment to speak with Josette Garcia or LaTanya Yarbrough at Posada prior to that date.
- Beginning June 5 Posada will be providing all case management and basic needs assistance to the general population from 8am to 12pm at 225 Colorado in anticipation of our move.
- Our phone number will remain the same, 719-545-8776 and case managers will continue to be available to those who depend on our services for housing and prevention services.
For Posada's full statement, please select SUMMARY.